Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas orders, place them while you can! One day left!


Hey folks, just checking in to keep you updated for the holiday season.  Currently, the lead time on custom orders is one week.  I will be away from the workshop the week of December 23rd.  Thus, the deadline to place an order to be completed and shipped in time for Christmas is December 13.  I will do my best to fill orders in less than a week, but it's not always possible.  (I have a real job besides this, believe it or not.)

PLEASE NOTE: If you contact me to place an order for a sap, I need the following info:

1.  The length of the sap; 6, 7 or 8 inches.
2.  The color or the leather : Black, dark brown, dark tan, oxblood, red, green, blue, or navy blue.
3.  The color of the stitching: Natural off-white and white are available, if no color is requested, I use black.
4.  Strap or no strap.

The cost for basic saps is $60, which includes Priority shipping within the USA.  Additional features or materials may cost more.

I will also post items that are ready to ship as they become available.  Thanks for stopping by, e-mail me directly at r.desmarais@ netzero.net to order, or if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment