Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Saps, New Everything!




Hey Y'all!


Thanks to everyone who ordered leather work from me over the holiday season.  You've helped me turn something that started as a labor of love into a semi-professional endeavor.  I've gotten a lot of encouraging feedback, and it's greatly appreciated.


I will still produce one-of-a-kind  projects as time allows. However, I've also taken note of what designs have proven the most popular based on customers' requests.  To that end, I'm going to produce a stock of those designs to have on hand, to make the purchasing process easier.  I'm also exploring options for a more professional website, and I will keep you posted as that develops.


In the meantime, check out my other posts and contact me directly if you want to make a purchase.  Thanks, and have a safe and happy New Year!


TO ORDER:  Please e-mail me at r.desmarais@netzero.net, and tell me what style of sap you want to order.  If it's a specific sap posted here, describe it. If you want something custom, describe it, and I'll get back to you with a quote.  I prefer to take payments through Paypal.  Current time on backorders is about one week.  I will do my best to fill custom requests, so hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment